Saturday, May 9, 2015

Zurich True Love Viral Video


  Zurich true love viral video marked a satisfying milestone in my journey of acting.

  I didn't think I did well during the audition. What a ham actor, I thought, and where was your voice projection?

  It was therefore a pleasant surprise when Noelle Talents commented "good job acting during audition yesterday, Lee Yoong Shin."

  Effort acknowledgement is very gratifying.

  The shooting itself took two days in the jungle, with plenty of walking and flora fertilizing. I had no idea that walking in tight flats could hurt so much, so much so that I didn't mind stepping into the mud at all, as it allowed me to take off the shoes.

  I feel you, mermaid. I see what you mean by walking on daggers, Andersen.

Ad-libbing is an exciting challenge, more so when the entire filming was a test of improvisation skill. Tacit understanding, responsiveness, expect the unexpected - lacking in any one of these, naturalism is beyond the realm of possibility.

I was therefore very grateful when Joe told me (in surprise) "I thought this was a reality show with hidden camera!"

I was even more grateful when the director told me "whoa, you can act for real."

Deserved or not, effort acknowledgement is indeed very gratifying.


No comments:

Post a Comment