Thursday, September 4, 2014

Summer Thoughts

I've always wanted to live in a country with four seasons. Winter is horrible and autumn is boring. Spring is the season of sneezing but I really want summer. That's the season for bikini and I wonder if it will be easier to get you to fall in love with me while we play volleyball at the beach. Or, even better, we can go to nude beaches. But then I remember how you often taunt me for being flat-chested. That hurts. It really does.

Lying on the beach with tummy facing down soaking up the vitamins of the sun seems like a perfect excuse to ask you to apply sunscreen on my back. I can not stop myself from imagining your big warm hands touching every inch of my back. The thought of it makes me blush. But then I remember how you noticed the pimple on my back the last time we tango while I was wearing a black bare back dress. Why can't you ever notice anything nice about me?

Ice cream is the saviour of summer's heat and I read in some female magazine that boys always find girls licking ice cream sexy. I've been eating ice cream in front of you for years but all you ever did was to laugh when the melted ice cream dripped onto my shoes.

Kissing under mistletoe is so old-fashioned. I want to kiss you on the yacht after we watch sunset together. If only you like sunset.

Emerald green swimming trunk. You'll look good in it. It matches your skin color. Too bad you don't care about fashion at all.

You and I are like winter and summer. We just don't belong to each other. I hate the fact that I'm attracted to you. How could I be so blind to fall for you?

Oh you son of a bitch. Why should I care about a person who does not care about me? I am like a piece of over-chewed chewing gum to you. Tasteless. I vow to stop caring for you from this moment onwards.

Uhh. But still. The first letter of each paragraph will always represent my truest feeling for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment